Gone are the days when making money through a website on your own was an easy task. All you had to do was add the right keywords and get inbound links to bring traffic and revenue to your website. However, times have changed. The world of internet has become more complex. Search engines like Google have introduced algorithms to make sure that users receive the best online experience.
Today, only a Search Engine Optimizer would not be able to bring traffic to your website. However, this does not mean that search engine optimization is no longer required. No, that is not the case. However, instead of an SEO, you need an all rounder who can provide end to end digital marketing solutions for your website. This all rounder would be the internet marketing consultant.
Internet marketing is a term used for several activities that include developing SEO, internet advertising, social media, and Google Adwords paid campaigns. Today, marketing is done through emails, social networking sites, advertisements, etc. These effective marketing strategies can give you guaranteed results, thus increasing the importance of hiring an internet marketing consultant.
By hiring an internet or online marketing consultant, you can make life easier for yourself. True, this does not happen to be free. But what do you prefer: going into loss by marketing your website on your own or earning more by investing in the right way? By investing in an experienced professional, you ensure guaranteed results.
The biggest advantage of hiring a consultant is that you are handing over your website to an expert who can provide a competitive edge to your website. This professional knows the online world thoroughly and is also aware of the constant changes happening here. This would give you an added advantage over your competitors.
So, it is high time you realize that an internet marketing consultant is what your website needs. There are many such consultants in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi and other cities of India who provide their services at affordable rates. All you need to do is find the one who is perfect for your business website.
A small investment today can bring lots of happiness tomorrow. When you have an expert taking care of your website, you can give 100% focus on your business. So, hire an internet marketing consultant and watch your business grow!
Your dream of starting your own business has come true. Though you are ecstatic, you know the road ahead would not be very easy. You want to do everything that helps you to build a strong company. Following the new trends, you setup a company website, as a website helps to promote your company nationally as well as globally. However, to make your company known to clients, just having a website would not help. You need to actually market your website and company, and here is where Search Engine Optimization (SEO) comes into picture.
Today, there are search engine consultants who freelance their work for companies or businesses. However, many think that hiring or outsourcing SEO consultants is actually waste of their money. Nevertheless, it is actually an intelligent thing to do and would be beneficial for the growth of your company. Let’s find out how.
If you are planning to do SEO on your own for your website, you need to know that it would be a long process. I am not saying that it is impossible to learn it, but it will definitely take a lot of time. The SEO consultants are experts in their field and already know all about algorithms, on page and off page, landing page and all important things that one has to know for optimization. It would actually take a lot of your time to understand these concepts and then implement them.
When you decide to hire an SEO consultant in Pune, you do not need to worry anything about your company’s website. Everything in that department would be handled by the consultant and/or his/her team. In this case, you can fully concentrate on your business without being concerned about your website and its optimization.
Most SEO consultants have an eye for the content and design of the website. They know what is best and can help you to point out something that you may have missed. They are experts in their field, and they will scan and evaluate you website and remove the glitches, making it perfect. Also, they are up to date with the changes happening in the SEO industry, which would be profitable for your company.
As mentioned earlier, you may think that hiring SEO consultants would burn a hole in your pocket. But if you analyze carefully, you would be doing yourself a favor by bringing in SEO consultants to manage your website. By working on your website on your own, you are likely to make mistakes that may cost you lots of money if you are not well versed with the SEO concepts. Hence, it can be said that an SEO consultant can help you to save your hard earned money.
The benefits of hiring an SEO consultant are numerous. They are not only efficient in their work, but will also give you faster results than what you would achieve on your own. Professional SEO consultants and agencies are available in Pune, Mumbai and other major cities. These consultants submit reports regularly, which will help you to know the progress they have made with your site.
Just like your business, search engine optimization is the business of the consultants, and they would put in their best efforts, thus making your website successful.
How can people stoop so low for money, I simply don’t understand? Some people will go as far as to ruin an entire industry, in which thousands of people are engaged, for personal profit. About 2 years ago, a person called Jason Gambert filed a case for patenting the word ‘SEO’. The guy actually had the nerve to trademark the keyword, which is used by millions every single day! Was even the thought fair? Can one person play with the lives of millions of search engine optimizers all over the world?
Obviously one person thought the move was unfair and challenged the trademark application. Rhea Drysdale decided that she will not let one person exploit the SEO community at large. She made up her mind and decided to contest against what she felt was an unfair decision. She stood up for the entire SEO industry and fought Jason, in court, tooth and nail. It was hard and a long wait for Rhea. Although not extremely rich, she spent about $ 17,004 to fight the case. Little did the opposition realize that ownership of such a widely used trademark was unjust and that the court would realize this fact, sooner or later! However, it took two years down the line to fight for the case, as Jason was extremely shrewd and witty.
Rhea knew very well, that the entire SEO industry would be a puppet of one person if the trademark was approved. To tell you the truth, she has definitely saved my job. She has saved all us; all SEO industry owes it to her. Guys, let us do our bit here, and help her with the contributions! Rhea, all of us support you wholeheartedly.
Thanks again Rhea Drysdale…
Search engine optimization is an ongoing practice which is necessary to rank the positioning of different sites, to the favor of the viewer. Their web data’s are updated regularly and they rank the different sites based on some ‘typical’ factors. They are
- Keyword rich Title- The title is probably the most important part of your entire article. Remember, and please remember this well, if your title is not keyword rich, it is unlikely that it will be ranked higher on different search engines. You should try and guess what exactly the people will look for and give a suitable title accordingly. People will judge your article or even bother to read it only by reading your title.
- Keyword rich content- To secure a good ranking among different search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing it is necessary that your article should be keyword rich.
- Fulfill the article title promise- Please remember the fact that the content of your article should stick to the keywords you are targeting as well as your title. Search engines favor those articles that are specific and keyword relevant, and may reward you with higher ranking.
- Long tail keywords- Research and experience has shown that it is more profitable to target specific keywords and broad keywords.For example-weight loss is a broad topic whereas weight loss for men is more specific. Using Specific keywords are likely to fetch you higher ranking due to less competition.
- High Quality links- Link Building is an extremely important part of SEO. Most people follow the practice of getting as many back links to their article as they possibly can. However as a smart marketer and manager, you must instead focus of getting quality links from high ranked web sites and web pages. These links boosts up your image and ranking in the eyes of the popular search engines.
- Better navigation- Your viewers and search engines will be impressed if you provide easy browsing and navigation to your website. The best practice is to divide your website into specific categories, and keep each web page in categories best suited for it. . This way you will be able to get all your WebPages indexed by search engines and your human visitors will be able to easily browse your website without getting lost.
Follow these simple steps to make a successful online business website.
For every online business, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the heart of success in the business. It is the process by which a search engine optimizer brings your business website to rank highly among major search engines like Google, MSN, Yahoo, etc. The process of SEO is very beneficial to make more and more traffic to your website and that turns in to income. Unique content, relevant keywords and link popularity are the major factors to provide high rank in any search engine.
But choosing the right Search Engine Optimizer is also a very important for any online business success. If a good SEO can hit your business then no doubt a bad SEO can be responsible to make your business flop. So, always hire a good and experienced SEO so that you can be success in your online marketing business. There are quite number of optimizers that provide SEO services for your online business. But problem is how to choose a good and right Optimizer that satisfies your needs and requirements? Here are some tips that can get you helpful idea to choose a good Search Engine Optimizer in India.
• Never go with that Search Engine Optimizer from India that guarantee a #1 ranking in search engine because according to Google no one can guarantee for #1 ranking in search engine.
• Before selecting a Search Engine Optimizer, don’t forget to ask for references and list of client websites and some of its website success that will be helpful to find out fair idea of the services.
• Also check the PR (Page Rank) of the service provider’s website. If it cannot optimize its own site and get PR at least 3 to 5, can you think it will optimize your website? I think you should reject it.
• Also ask for keywords which ranks SEO services provider’s website. Check these keywords in different search engine. If the website doest not rank well with its own keywords, can you think, it will be helpful to rank your website in search engine? No, Never, You must reject it.
• Always hire a search engine optimizer that collects backlinks for your website from websites of good reputation.
• Do not go with those companies that use short cut tricks to optimize your website and promise you instant result of your website.
• Hire a Search Engine Optimizer from India that provides you long term solution.
• Go for that search engine optimizer that provides you continuous customer supports.
By following above mentioned tips one can select a good search engine optimizer for your online business.