Updated Best SEO Techniques
Search engine optimization is an ongoing practice which is necessary to rank the positioning of different sites, to the favor of the viewer. Their web data’s are updated regularly and they rank the different sites based on some ‘typical’ factors. They are
- Keyword rich Title- The title is probably the most important part of your entire article. Remember, and please remember this well, if your title is not keyword rich, it is unlikely that it will be ranked higher on different search engines. You should try and guess what exactly the people will look for and give a suitable title accordingly. People will judge your article or even bother to read it only by reading your title.
- Keyword rich content- To secure a good ranking among different search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing it is necessary that your article should be keyword rich.
- Fulfill the article title promise- Please remember the fact that the content of your article should stick to the keywords you are targeting as well as your title. Search engines favor those articles that are specific and keyword relevant, and may reward you with higher ranking.
- Long tail keywords- Research and experience has shown that it is more profitable to target specific keywords and broad keywords.For example-weight loss is a broad topic whereas weight loss for men is more specific. Using Specific keywords are likely to fetch you higher ranking due to less competition.
- High Quality links- Link Building is an extremely important part of SEO. Most people follow the practice of getting as many back links to their article as they possibly can. However as a smart marketer and manager, you must instead focus of getting quality links from high ranked web sites and web pages. These links boosts up your image and ranking in the eyes of the popular search engines.
- Better navigation- Your viewers and search engines will be impressed if you provide easy browsing and navigation to your website. The best practice is to divide your website into specific categories, and keep each web page in categories best suited for it. . This way you will be able to get all your WebPages indexed by search engines and your human visitors will be able to easily browse your website without getting lost.
Follow these simple steps to make a successful online business website.